twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

luni, 30 mai 2011

5. My most valuable photo

1. I took this photo in the summer of 2008, during my trip to Bezid, we stayed there in a tent for three days. Bezid was a village that was flooded and turned into a lake. You definitely can feel that you are at the country-side, it's quiet, it's simple, it's beautiful, it's perfect! You can see a church rising from the depths of the lake like a ghost. This photo is very special to me because it reminds me unfortunately of the last time that I was at Bezid and the times that my friends weren't "working robots" and were free!

2. Can you guess what this photo symbolizes? Leave a comment...

Un comentariu:

  1. I think that the second picture symbolize the game Craps ( in the game you have some money to bet on a number and you have to throw with the dice that number)

    RăspundețiȘtergere